The spread of COVID-19 is affecting every country in the world. Currently, the USA has a maximum number of Coronavirus cases on the planet according to the details by WorldoMeters. Precautions and preventions regarding this outspread are mandatory. It is a very sensitive pandemic period of the era which needs to be controlled as soon
The spread of COVID-19 is affecting every country in the world. Currently, the USA has a maximum number of Coronavirus cases on the planet according to the details by WorldoMeters. Precautions and preventions regarding this outspread are mandatory. It is a very sensitive pandemic period of the era which needs to be controlled as soon as possible.
The increasing number of deaths every day is impossible to stop within a day but, every individual can play a role in fighting against the virus. While countries are dealing with COVID-19 as a war-like situation, it is your prime responsibility to support yours. The easiest way to be a part of this fight against Coronavirus pandemic is to protect yourself from becoming another loss to your country.
If you are still unknown to the precautions and preventions regarding this disease, take a look below and stay safe. The World Health Organization is updating people regarding all the safety precautions to stop the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic.
Learn About the Coronavirus Outspread
The virus is contagious and is spreading from person-to-person. Currently, any vaccine for COVID-19 is unavailable however; countries are going through tests for it. Four major ways are increasing the number of cases.
- People within contact of 6 feet with each other
- Respiratory droplets from an infected person while he speaks or coughs
The best way to keep people away from Coronavirus is isolation. You may find individuals infected with COVID-19 without showing any symptoms. There are additional steps you must follow for protecting yourself.
Wash Your Hands
- Adopt a habit of washing your hands with soap or hand wash for more than twenty seconds if you were in a public place. Also, make sure to keep them clean after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- In the case, you are empty of soap or hand washing, prefer a sanitizer containing 60% of alcohol. Rub it on every area of your hands and let it dry properly.
- Assure not to touch your nose, eyes, and face without washing your hands.
Maintain Social Distancing
- Stay at a distance of at least 6 feet from infected people
- Stay home and do not step out unnecessarily
- Avoid close contact with infected people
Cover Your Mouth and Nose
- Use a facemask or a cloth cover to prevent the spread of the virus
- Make sure not to cover the mouth and nose of kids below two years and individuals suffering from any breathing problems.
- Avoid a mask used by a healthcare worker
The mask will protect you from COVID-19 and also help you spread it in case you are suffering from the disease. Remember, the cover is not a substitute for contacting therefore, social distancing is mandatory even after putting a mask. Follow all the precautions and preventions carefully.
Cover Sneezing and Coughing
- Carry tissue with you wherever you go. Assure to cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing. If you are not having a tissue, use the inside of your elbow to cover your sneeze or cough.
- Trash used tissue as soon as possible
- Wash your hands appropriately with soap or hand wash after coughing or sneezing. Use a hand sanitizer with 60% of alcohol if you do not have any of these two.
Disinfect and Clean
- Keep cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces or objects. For example, dishes, tabletops, counters, switches, buttons, electronics covers, water bottles, doorknobs, phones, faucets, sinks, showers, and similar ones.
- For dirty surfaces and floor, use soap or washing powder with water to clean them.
The Bottom Line
Keep your house clean and tidy. Try to maintain hygiene in every corner of your space. Assure if there are any other people sick around you. Take care of yourself and your family. It is necessary to make sure of everyone around you is following the precautions and preventions.
Try to stay at home as much as possible and save lives. You never know how many people you can infect by being careless. Therefore, fight against Coronavirus and contribute to a better world.